Our Building Pathology team provides a holistic service for the evaluation and assessment of the condition of buildings and structural elements, from investigation, through the implementation of remedial works, to monitoring and maintenance. Our expertise can be applied at every stage in the life-cycle of a structure, from feasibility to decommissioning.
We offer a wide range of services, including:
- Building condition surveys
- Intrusive and non-intrusive investigation (typical applications include water ingress, screed & concrete coring, examination and laboratory analysis.
- Remedial advice
- Corrosion condition assessments
- Fire damage assessments
- Life-care planning for multi-storey car parks
- Design, installation, monitoring and maintenance of cathodic protection systems
- Cathodic Protection